Notes From The Universe...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lip Tints...

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up on a little holiday surprise....   I'm working on sheer mineral lip tints - they should be available in the shop in the next 7-10 days - just in time for holiday stocking stuffers!  I've taken our wildly popular lip balm formula and added shimmering minerals... these impart just a whisper of color and a soft shimmer to the lips...

Bronze Age - A lovely, deep golden bronze.

Parisienne - Rich mauve shimmer with flecks of gold.

Gothica -  A midnight sky filled with shimmering silver stars.

Hot Pants - Deep,  rich red with a hint of gold & chocolate shimmer.

I'll be sure to post here as soon as they are available in the shop!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh lip tints are my favorite! Can't wait to try them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds yummy. I'm amazed at how you have all these different blends. And when you create these lotions, sprays, soaps, do you have to have some kind of health clearance or something? P.S. What is your name or is that confidential? Also, when I clicked on your avatar on my blog, it took me to your blog profile, but not your blog. I went back to the forum to find your blog info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be great if you would add a link to your blog on your profile page. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys!

    Brie - if you love your lip balm that is on the way, you'll likely love the lip tints as well. Same formula, just adding a pop of color & shimmer! I LOVE lip tints too. I love lipstick in theory, but not in practice on myself - I always feel like "Oh! Here come Tina's lips!" is what others think when they see me in lipstick. Don't ask me why, I have no idea. It just makes me feel so self-conscious. LOL! Tints are MUCH more forgiving. ;-)

    Linda - My real name is Tina Belliston. I think when you click on anyone's pic in your "followers" section it automatically takes you to their profile rather than their blog. I'm not sure if there's a way around that or not. I haven't viewed my own profile, but I would think that surely blogger has a link somewhere on profile pages to take you to that person's blog.... Hmmmmmm. I'll have to check it out. :-) Thanks for the head's up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! I figured it out... if you click on my avatar, when the page pops up for my profile info, there is a section right below that says "Links" - the link under it says "Midnight Gypsy Luxe"... if you click that it takes you to my blog. :-) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete